All SEAS graduate students are welcome to participate in EGSC. You can
1) become a Department Representative.
2) apply for positions in the Executive Board. Positions typically last one year from January to December.
3) become an at-large member by attending at least five meetings.
4) serve on committees and volunteer for events as an EGSC member.
5) be a part of EGSC-recognized student groups.
The Department Representative Applications are now open for the Spring 2021. Apply to become a DR for your department here by Sunday, Jan 24th 11:59 p.m.
Vacancies: BME (2) chemE (1), IEOR (1), ELEN(1), EAEE(1), DSI (2), MECE (1)
Note: If your department is not listed here you can participate in the EGSC weekly meetings to become a at-large member
Our weekly meetings are typically TBD on Zoom.(Subscribe to our announcements). Meetings are open to all graduate engineering students.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.