All SEAS graduate students are welcome to participate in EGSC. You can
1) become a Department Representative.
2) apply for positions in the Executive Board. Positions typically last one year from January to December.
3) become an at-large member by attending at least five meetings.
4) serve on committees and volunteer for events as an EGSC member.
5) be a part of EGSC-recognized student groups.
Our weekly meetings are typically Friday 1:00-2:00 PM at Mudd 524.(Subscribe to our announcements). Meetings are open to all graduate engineering students.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.